I haven’t written for this blog in a while. Summer brought me so much to do and enjoy that I lost track of my entries, sorry. So here’s what I’ve been up to, I’ve been listing down the things I wanna do the next few years ( a bucket list is what they call it). Here’s what I have so far:
- Travel to Africa, South America and the more impoverished parts of Asia as a humanitarian volunteer.
- Be an ambassador for the United Nations (Seriously, it’s been a lifelong dream.)
- Meet the current UN SEcretary- General and the world’s transformative leaders
- Study another language. (French or Spanish)
- Get my own written work published.
- Hit a thousand followers on one of my blogs. (I wish, right?)
- Improve my drawing and painting skills.
- Fill a gallery with pictures I took, artworks I’ve made and drafts of literature I wrote. (This I could share with my sister who pursues the same hobbies.)
- Pursue my love of cooking.
- Design clothes and accessories made from local materials or a start a restaurant with a modern Filipino theme
- Set up my own foundation in the Philippines
- Buy then design my own house (somewhere overlooking the ocean).
- Build a library (not with my own 2 hands of course). Hoard more books and meet their authors.
- Get a tattoo (with my dad). (Of what? I haven’t made up my mind yet. Where? I’m thinking Japan or Hawaii.)
- Go on a trip without a plan, with only one backpack, no phone or any means of communication for a month.
- Travel around the world then settle in a foreign country for a year. (I’ll make another bucket list for each country I visit.)
- Have a meaningful religious experience through a pilgrimage
- Test the adrenaline junkie in me. Try skydiving, surfing, bungee jumping and drag racing.
- Have a passionate, romantic summer with a hunk in the Maldives
- Learn self defense, preferably the less obvious ones like Kray Maga.
- Get toned! Abs everything.
- Rock out to a Maroon 5, The Script or Lawson concert and get invited to the after party. (Tickets for Joe Brooks, Chester See, Colton Dixon, Alex Goot, Tiffany Alvord and Sam Tsui concerts, also a must)
- Watch as the models walk the runways of Paris, Milan and New York fashion week.
- Get a make over every year.
- Plan ADVENTURES with my closest friends like watch a Lakers game with Erwin or visit the Hogwarts castle in UK with my little sister.
I know I’ll have crazier additions later one but for now, I’m happy with this list. I read somewhere that writing them down, visualizing your goals and dreams make them more likely to come true. So here it is written and posted.
*PS The CHEERful way may be a little confusing if you’re not aware that my close friends call me CHEER. 🙂