My sister is a big fan of danisnotonfire, a quirky Youtuber who chronicles random things about him, his life and his experiences. She convinced me (and by convince, I mean she did not stop asking until I finally gave in) to watch a couple videos with her and much as I did not expect it, I absolutely fell inlove with his channel. His humor, wit and in your face, close to no filter delivery is refreshing- a huge difference from many mainstream hosts who have producers and PR people to worry about.
One of his videos gave me an idea. I thought it would be fun to do a questions-you-can’t-answer post. Basically these are questions from some sites (links I’ll put below) that according to Dan are the worlds greatest and most oh-god-stupid mysteries. I cannot promise very serious responses as I can be sarcastic sometimes so you decide which ones are which. LOL. Plus I wanted to inject a bit more fun and spontaneity on my blog. *wink*
1. What is the color of the mirror? Where?
2. If you accidentally ate your tongue what would it taste like? Blood
3. If you were a goldfish, why? What? #icanteven
4. Do fish sleep? You can tell by the fish’s eye bags. (I know, I know. I have a limp sense of humor. Just go with me on this one post.)
5. If god created everything, who created god?#existentialcrisis But this is obviously a logical fallacy (circular reasoning to be exact) and my 6th grade English teacher would kick my arse if I didn’t call this out.
6. If a man alone in the woods said something would a woman still say he was wrong? I’ll ask my mom and dad. #marriage #makeitwork
7. Can bald people have hairline fractures?
8. Why are both of Spongebob’s parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge? He’s adopted?
9. In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section? Opening a can of worms eh? (Seriously though, at our uni it’s the humongous book in the middle of the floor. You can’t miss it.)
10. Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway? Oh my dad would LOVE her.
11. If you decide that you’re indecisive, which one are you? UH, haven’t made my mind up yet.
That’s about it for now. I hope you don’t crucify my responses and just find them as amusing as I do. By the way the links for the questions below are typed in below.
And this is Dan’s channel just in case you wanted to watch his videos too.